Marine Jet Power (MJP) is a world leading supplier of waterjet propulsion systems for high-performance applications. MJP offers a comprehensive range of solutions to customers with uncompromising demands on heavy-duty design and great performance in a wide range of applications. World-wide customers include navies, coast guards, mega yachts, high speed ferries and service vessels for wind farms and oil industry.
MJP has approximately 80 employees globally and annual sales of 40 M EUR. The headquarter and location is in Uppsala, Sweden. There are three more corporate locations globally (USA, South Korea and Western Australia) as well as a network of agents and representatives worldwide.
Find out more at marinejetpower.com
Are you passionate about the global marine equipment business?
Join MJP to lead our Sales & Marketing team to the next level!
If you are ready to lead and further develop a world-class sales and marketing organization, this is an opportunity for you!
MJP is always on the move. We are curious, believe in collaboration and partnership and are open to new ideas of how to make a difference. When you join us, you will be a part of a dynamic and continuously developing organisation, a motivated and highly competent crew who is proud to work for a global company with an inclusive culture, ambitious plans and technical edge.
We want you to take ownership of growing the business on a global market and create an outstanding customer experience. You will get the freedom to lead your own work with a high level of flexibility. You will report to CEO and be a part of the Management Team.
Your eight direct reports are located in Sweden, Finland, UK, USA, Korea and Australia.
Areas of responsibility
- Global sales and marketing, profitability for OEM new sales and Support After Market sales
- Establish and maintain executive level relationships with key customers and industry partners. Initiate and develop client contacts (shipyards, end users/operators and design houses) with the aim of establishing partnerships
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of the company sales goals and profitability. Expand a successful sales structure and optimizing all processes to guarantee sustainable growth
- Collect customer feedback and market intelligence that allows company to enhance existing products
- Run and develop the sales organization and constantly create opportunities for profitable growth to accomplish increased sales towards set goals and improve the level of professionalism
- Establish global KAM organization towards Life-cycle customer commitment
- Influence Government procurement, budgets and timeline cycle for potential future orders
We believe that you will find this position engaging if you have the following competencies and traits;
- Extensive commercial and management experience as well as a proven track record in B2B sales within the global marine equipment business, both commercial and governmental sector (Navy, Coastguards, Rescue).
- A useful network of contacts within the business and experience in developing partners (sales network and agents).
- Intercultural experience and a global and enterprising mindset
- Positive and engaged high achiever; encouraged by challenge and sales for business success
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a performance-driven and team-oriented environment
- Analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to overview and to coordinate the goal-oriented sales and marketing work towards the customers, on both a strategic and operational level
- Ability and willingness to frequent travelling globally (when possible again)
You can impress us with your business acumen and passion for developing business and people for a delivery beyond expectation!
What happens next?
We are happy to tell you more about this position. Welcome to call Ann Ekstam, +46 733 94 64 26
Apply as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications during the application period, open until May 21st.
Submit your application by using the this link.